TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

If you really try to decipher, behind my words



" If you really try to decipher, behind my words you can find the wisdom.
Behind my words, I see myself leaving this earth earlier  without reaching the old age.
Because of my profound solitude, behind my words you will always find a profound sadness. "

FRENCH VERSION : 
" Si tu cherche vraiment à déchiffrer, derrière mes mots tu pourras trouver de la sagesse.
Derrière mes mots, je me vois toujours partir tôt sans atteindre la vieillesse.
A cause de ma profonde solitude, derrière mes mots tu trouveras toujours une profonde tristesse."
By : Avilon Joël 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR