TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I finally understand this quote, the more I follow you, the more you flee from me.



"I finally understand this quote, the more I follow you, the more you flee from me.
Because why, when I always likes and supports the projects of most of my friends .
Rare are those who like my projects and support me among all my friends.
Should I really run away and ignore the people? .
Rather than to love and then be ignored by the people? ."
By: Avilon Joel

"Je comprend enfin ce proverbe , plus je te suis , plus tu me fuis .
Car pourquoi quand toujours je supporte et aime les projets de la plupart de mes amis.
Rares sont ceux qui aiment mes projets et me supportent parmi tous mes amis .
Faut t' il vraiment fuir et ignorer les gens ? .
Plutôt que d' aimer et ensuite se faire ignorer par les gens ? ."
By: Avilon Joel
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR