TRANSLATE / TRADUIRE

Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 13, 2011

“I would have liked that all human beings could be a united family."

Photobucket

“I would have liked that all human beings could be a united family.
Even though I know that is may be an utopia.
I prefer peace than conflict, I am not a fan of anything that is clannish.
I’ abhors any kind of conflict and I find them pathetic.
It is hard to have friends who are enemies with others friends.
I prefer being alone sometimes TO PREVENT that someone does intruding me in conflicts.”
BY : Avilon Joel Moustapha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE / PARTAGER

Disqus for My Footsprint To The World

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED AND LICENSED

SHARE ON TUMBLR